Jim’s photography is driven by a deep passion to photograph people in creative and unique ways. Jim’s photography experience spans fashion, business and family portraits, photography for publications, model portfolios, engagements, maternity, bridal portraits and weddings.
Jim is a VIP member on Model Mayhem. His credits include more than six years of portfolio work with over 100 models. Jim is a published photographer in print and online.
Jim’s civic leadership includes photography for charity and community events.
- Picture a Cure for MS 2016 – event photographer – Aug 2016
- Models for Charity – runway photographer – Mar 2016
- Activate Good’s Couture for a Cause – lead photographer Nov – 2015
- Picture a Cure for MS – photographer – Aug 2014
- Couture for a Cause 2013 – event photographer – Nov 2013
- Picture a Cure for MS – photographer – Aug 2013
- Couture for a Cause 2012 – sponsor/photographer – Nov 2012
- Threads Senior Collection, NC State University – sponsor/photographer – Apr 2012
- Couture for a Cause 2011 – sponsor/photographer – Oct 2011
Jim is Co-owner of The Veritas Studio in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina.
The Veritas Studio, LLC
213 Fayetteville St.
Fuquay Varina, NC 27526