Technically, I’m retired. I am enjoying leisure time and doing a very limited amount of commercial work, as well as managing The Veritas Studio, LLC.
My photography is driven by a deep passion to photograph people in creative and unique ways. My experience spans fashion, business and family portraits, photography for publications, model portfolios, engagements, maternity, bridal portraits and even a few weddings.
I have enjoyed more than twelve years of portraiture and model portfolio photography. My photography has been featured in multiple print and online publications.
I am Co-owner of The Veritas Studio in Fuquay Varina, North Carolina.
It has been a pleasure to serve in civic leadership roles photographing charity and community events.
- Picture a Cure for MS 2016 – event photographer – Aug 2016
- Models for Charity – runway photographer – Mar 2016
- Activate Good’s Couture for a Cause – lead photographer Nov – 2015
- Picture a Cure for MS – photographer – Aug 2014
- Couture for a Cause 2013 – event photographer – Nov 2013
- Picture a Cure for MS – photographer – Aug 2013
- Couture for a Cause 2012 – sponsor/photographer – Nov 2012
- Threads Senior Collection, NC State University – sponsor/photographer – Apr 2012
- Couture for a Cause 2011 – sponsor/photographer – Oct 2011